April 19, 2010

May Golf Trades dizital issue

I am a little behind getting this up we have been a little busier then usual around here. The May issue has an article written by Justin Ruiz, CGCS from The Rim Golf Club, located around scenic Payson, AZ. Justin talks about keeping yourself motivated on the job, and keeping your staff motivated. You can read the article and see the whole magazine by clicking on the cover picture.

Our new BlogRoll section seems to be popular after just two issue with it included, keep those comments coming we appreciate it. If you have a comment about our magazine or a particular issue please contact me direct through my email posted here on the blog or at layout@thetrades.com.

As always if anyone would like to write an article for us just let me know I will contact you with the pertinent information. If you would like to read through our magazine archives go to our website www.golfcoursetrades.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment