June 26, 2009

Life at The Trades

A day here at The Trades starts like most peoples days, get up early drink as much coffee as I can while reading the morning news. When I do finally get to work, around 7am this time of year, first thing is to start the coffee pot and check my email.

The Golf Course Trades is the publication I am responsible for, The Trades publishing Co. has five monthly magazines, but only one Golf Course Trades and it's all mine, the owner might argue that, but I consider it like mine, as in I am responsible for getting it ready and to the printers on time. The Golf Course Trades focuses on the Golf Course Superintendent they are the main readers of out magazine, we even started including an article every month written by superintendents so that they can express themselves and show off their golf course on the cover and with pictures in the article. If you are reading this and want to write an article click on my email and let me know.

More to follow on the daily life....

No comments:

Post a Comment